CRIMINAL NEGLIGENCE LAWYER | HUNDAL LAW FIRM BRAMPTON
Hundal Law firm in Brampton can help you win against criminal negligence charges and allegations. We have Criminal Negligence lawyers who are well versed in its intricacies. We will develop counterpoints and argument mechanisms that will keep you and your outlook safe.
219. (1) Every one is criminally negligent who
(a) in doing anything, or
(b) in omitting to do anything that it is his duty to do,
shows wanton or reckless disregard for the lives or safety of other persons.
Definition of “duty”
(2) For the purposes of this section, “duty” means a duty imposed by law.
Proof of the Offence
1. identity of accused
2. date and time of incident
3. jurisdiction (incl. region and province)
4. the accused did anything or omitted "to do anything that it is his duty to do"
5. the conduct showed "wanton or reckless disregard for the lives or safety of others"